Dear favoritest (that’s a word today) of peeps,
Happy New Year! 2014 was such a blast and we plan on carrying all of that excitement over to 2015. We’ll add a dash more for good measure too.
Buuuuut, before we get to 2015 news, we wanted to take a quick look back at 2014 and see how we accomplished (or missed) some of our key goals.
1) Coffee Education and classes – We finally rolled out our somewhat weekly coffee classes. While we still haven’t finalized a “coffee club” program, we are brainstorming.
2) Coffee Brewing – We introduced several new brewing processes to our line-up, but we don’t feel like we’re quite finished yet.
3) Retail – We added many an item to our roster of products, but still need to get a few more toys and gadgets to feel like we are where we want to be.
Okay and now…
Onward to 2015! We spent a lot of time in 2014 laying a foundation we would be proud of for future growth. Now, our building blocks are starting to take shape and we are feeling extremely giddy for new, crazy, cool things. So, in no particular order, here are our 2015 Fun-zies:
1) We’ll keep expanding our coffee education classes and solidify a “Coffee Club” program
2) We’ll keep adding to our coffee brewing items. New things are coming soon! Just wait and see.
3) We’re about 60% of the way to where we want to be with retail products, but we should have quite the additions in 2015 for all the coffee geeks out there.
4) Food – hmmm, we think we have some stuff in the works.
5) Expansion – We don’t know, but sort of we do.
GUYS!!!!! We are pumped for 2015. Think it’s going to be a pretty big year and we’re so happy we get to share it with all of you!
So much coffee love,
A Cup of Common Wealth Coffee-slinging, Michael Jackson-listening, high-fiving, band of bandy-kook baristas!